The dōTERRA Top 10 Essential Oils
Wondering where to start your essential oils journey? The doTERRA Top 10 Essential Oils have over 150 uses around your household and can be used for a wide range of health and wellness purposes. These little brown bottles can address up to 80% of your family's basic health and wellness needs. Let's meet them...
DigestZen, the Internal Blend
- Add a few drops to water to take internally.
- Rub on the stomach before flying or taking a road trip for a calming aroma.
Anise Seed, Peppermint Plant, Ginger Root, Caraway Seed, Coriander Seed, Tarragon Plant, and Fennel Seed essential oils.
Easy Air, the Clear Blend
- Diffuse, inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest or feet when environmental threats are high.
- Use when outdoors at times of seasonal threats.
- Diffuse at bedtime for a restful environment.
Laurel Leaf, Eucalyptus Leaf, Peppermint Plant, Melaleuca Leaf, Lemon Peel, Ravensara Leaf, Cardamom Seed essential oils
- Rub Frankincense on your hands after a long day of gardening for a soothing effect.
- Apply topically to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Massage on the bottoms of feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood
Ice Blue, the Athletic Blend
- Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise.
- Massage Ice Blue™ with a few drops of carrier oil onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime.
- Rub Ice Blue™ on your lower back after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move.
Wintergreen Leaf, Camphor Bark, Peppermint Plant, Ylang Ylang Flower, Helichrysum Flower, Blue Tansy Flower, Blue Chamomile Flower, and Osmanthus Flower essential oils.
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe skin.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
- Add a few drops to water for a citrus burst of flavour.
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
On Guard, the Protective Blend
- Diffuse when seasonal threats are high.
- Add to water for an effective all-purpose surface cleaner.
- Combine a few drops of doTERRA On Guard with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a natural hand cleanser.
- Soak sliced apples in water and a few drops for a healthy, snack.
Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Leaf, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf/Flower essential oils.
- Put one drop in place of dried oregano in spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, or on a roast.
- Put 10 drops in a 500mL spray bottle with water to add a refreshing and cleansing aroma to surface sprays
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up
- For topical skin application, apply 1–2 drops of Tea Tree essential oil onto area.
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to cleanse and keep nails looking healthy
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces as a cleansing and purifying agent.
So how do you get the doTERRA Top 10 essential oils into your life?
A kit is an excellent way to start your dōTERRA journey. When you join with a kit, your membership fee is waived.
Home Essentials Kit
Includes 15mL bottles of Frankincense; Digestzen, the digestive blend; Lavender; Peppermint; Lemon; On Guard, the protective blend; Tea Tree; Oregano; Easy Air, the respiratory blend; Deep Blue, the athletic blend (5 mL) and the Petal ultrasonic diffuser.
This kit is the best value as it offers three times more essential oil than the Family Essentials Collection and the Petal diffuser is free!
Family Essentials plus Smart & Sassy
Includes 5mL bottles of Frankincense; Digestzen, the digestive blend; Lavender; Peppermint; Lemon; On Guard, the protective blend; Tea Tree; Oregano; Easy Air, the respiratory blend; Deep Blue, the athletic blend, 15 mL Smart and Sassy, the metabolic blend. You can purchase the Petal Diffuser for $55 wholesale.