The dōTERRA Membership - how to buy your essential oils at wholesale prices
Are you ready to take charge of yours and your family’s health and wellbeing?
It all starts here.
A wholesale dōTERRA account allows you to take advantage of wholesale pricing, which is a 25% discount off retail. dōTERRA will ship your products to your door, worldwide. And there is absolutely no monthly ordering obligation with a wholesale account.
Membership Option One
A kit is the most cost effective and sensible way to start your dōTERRA journey.
When you purchase a dōTERRA enrolment kit, your wholesale account membership fee is waived. So would you like to know more about how to buy doTERRA? Here's a few of our popular kits.
Home Essentials Kit
Meet the top 10 essential oil and essential oil blends every household must have. The oils and blends in the Home Essentials kit have over 150 uses around your household. Read more about the Top 10 here.
Includes 15mL bottles of Frankincense; Digestzen, the internal blend; Lavender; Peppermint; Lemon; On Guard, the protective blend; Tea Tree; Oregano; Easy Air, the clear blend; Deep Blue, the athletic blend (5 mL) and the Petal ultrasonic diffuser. 235PV.
Family Essentials and Smart & Sassy Kit
The mini version of the Home Essentials Kit, with a bottle of Smart and Sassy, the metabolic blend. Included in the Essential Collection are:
Includes 5mL bottles of Frankincense; Digestzen, the internal blend; Lavender; Peppermint; Lemon; On Guard, the protective blend; Tea Tree; Oregano; Easy Air, the clear blend; Deep Blue, the athletic blend; Smart and Sassy, the metabolic blend (15ml). 113PV.
Nature's Solution Kit
The Nature's Solution presents excellent value with some of our most popular oils and blends. This kit comes with 100 free product credit points. Contains one bottle of 15mL bottles (unless otherwise stated):
DigestZen, Purify, Tea Tree, Oregano, AromaTouch, Frankincense, Lavender Peace, Easy Air, Citrus Bliss, Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Smart & Sassy, Lemongrass, On Guard, PastTense (10mL), Clary Calm (10mL), Ice Blue (5mL) plus: Ice Blue Rub, Correct X ointment, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Easy Air Vapour Stick, the ultrasonic Petal Diffuser, Wooden Box, On Guard Cleansing Toothpaste, On Guard Foaming Hand Wash (with 2 dispensers), On Guard Beadlets. 400PV.
Oils Sharing Kit
The mother of all enrolment kits, the Oils Sharing Kit will see you fast tracked to 20% discount on purchases with 200LRP credits. This kit contains:
One bottle of: Oregano, Lavender Peace, Elevation, Citrus Bliss, Cilantro and Grapefruit.
Two bottles of: Frankincense, Wild Orange, AromaTouch, Balance, PastTense (10 mL) and Smart & Sassy.
Three bottles of: Lemon, Tea Tree, Peppermint, DigestZen, Lavender, Easy Air, On Guard and Ice Blue (5 mL). Petal Diffuser, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Sample Keychain 8-Vial (Black). 1049.50PV.
Emotional Aromatherapy Kit
The Emotional Aromatherapy kit makes emotional aromatherapy easy for anyone dealing with common negative emotions.
Includes 5mL bottles of Motivate, the encouraging blend; Cheer, the uplifting blend, Passion, the inspiring blend; Forgive, the renewing blend; Console, the comforting blend; Peace, the reassuring blend and the Petal ultrasonic diffuser. 148.50PV.
AromaTouch Pro Kit
The AromaTouch Pro kit forms the basis for the dōTERRA AromaTouch Technique, however, it is a great option for those seeking soothing and calming oils.
Includes 15ml bottles including Balance, the grounding blend, Lavender, Tea Tree, On Guard, the protective blend, AromaTouch, Ice Blue (5ml), Wild Orange, Peppermint, Fractionated Coconut Oil. 170PV.
Membership Option Two
Pay $35 for your wholesale dōTERRA membership and build your own starter kit from the wide range of essential oils and products. You can view the dōTERRA product guide here. Postage is a flat rate of $7.95 throughout Australia.
Not in Australia? Contact me here and I can talk you through the range of kits available in your country.
If you already have a friend or family member who is a dōTERRA Wellness Advocate, please talk to them about opening a wholesale account.
Are you ready to get started? Then let's go! Click here and follow the steps below:
- Choose your relevant country, then click continue
- If you are in Australia, click on ‘Local (OTG) Order’, then continue
- Select ‘Wellness Advocate’ (gives you the option to share dōTERRA) or 'Wholesale Customer' (same benefits as Wellness Advocate, however, no options to share dōTERRA unless you upgrade to a Wellness Advocate account. This can be done easily and is free)
- Complete all relevant information on the ‘About You’ page
- The enroller ID should populate as ‘1511137, Rolfe, Sarah.’ This makes sure you are placed in my dōTERRA team for ongoing support and guidance
- Read and accept the terms and conditions, then click on continue
- Now you will then place your first order. Select either the enrolment kit you would like (and waive the joining fee) or choose your single oils/products from the product list and add your 'Welcome Introductory Packet for $35 (this is your membership).
~ Make sure to add a bottle of the dōTERRA carrier oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil to your order so you apply the oils topically and safely
- Select continue and you will be directed to the next page to input your credit card details. Complete this and submit your order!
- You'll now be asked to set up your Loyalty Rewards Points (LRP) order. This is completely optional! However, if you are keen on expanding your collection beyond your initial starter kit, the LRP program is an excellent way to build your collection. I'll send you information about the LRP program with your welcome email.
- Sit back and wait for your beautiful gifts from Mother Nature to arrive!
You will receive a confirmation email from dōTERRA and a welcome email from me, with all the information you need to get started. I’ll also contact you within two weeks for your free Wellness Consult session.
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah by clicking here
dōTERRA Wellness Advocate
Gold dōTERRA Leader
Certified AromaTouch Practitioner
Member International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT)